Tuesday 4 October 2011

Cat Scans

Now you all know that I'm studying nursing at university, right? And you know that I love my cat, Tiki, right? Well you'll then figure out why this is so freaking hilarious to me.
Apologies for her grubby paws. She has a tendency to roll in the dirt a lot.


Look at those pretty golden bits!
Ha! They're CAT scans. Yep, I will happily admit that I am particularly sad and find these things funny. I was bought to this awesome blog by someone on twitter that I can't remember so I of course had to do them of my own cat. Are you starting to get the idea that I have a shocking memory when it comes to people? It's true. I do. This whole website is devoted to people who have taken scans of their cat using their scanners. Brilliant!

Anyway these pics are of my gorgeous, slightly overweight cat and I love her. In other news, this is my exam week thus posts have been far and few between in the lead up to this week. Next week should be a whole different story though!

Oh and on the theme of scanners, check out these scanned sandwiches (but not on an empty stomach because they will make you hungry.) here at scanwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment