Wednesday 26 October 2011

What have I been up to?

What have I been up to you ask? Well, let me tell you.


I have been snuffling my nose for three consecutive weeks. What would I do with out those soft snuggly aloe vera tissues. Call me a pretentious freak, but usually I pick the boxes that suit my room even if the tissues are all scratchy and yuck. But when I'm sick, comfort comes first for sure!
After going to the doctors, again, I am now supplied with all of these drugs. I have my current course of antibiotics, the new course my doctor wants me on, my cold and flu saviour tablets, my cholera sachets, my antimalarials, my nasal spray and my blessed sleepers. I'm used to saying this to my oldies I look after at work, but this time it's me who's going to start rattling soon. Sigh.
My el cheapo undies I bought for the sole purpose of wearing and then throwing out in Vietnam. The guy at the counter painstakingly went through everyone of my purchases and told me the colour and price of them. I bought 15 pairs - made for a long check-out process!


My halloween piƱata costume is nearly done. Hurrah!

And finally, here are the friends and doctors who've been caring and looking after me these past few weeks. What would I do with out you?

And my other, slightly more real friends, are pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment