Saturday 8 October 2011

Why don't you just wrap it up?

Sunday is here, or at least in Australia. For me that means a day of work at the local fertility centre. A bit of a downer cutting my weekend short, but alas, this is the life of a uni student I suppose! Anyway, here's what has been tickling my fancy this week.
The very talented Rebekka Seale from dear friend has a lovely etsy shop where she sells awesome watercolour pictures of your very own house among other pretty things - definitely on my wish list for christmas.

25 pictures taken at exactly the right moment here

And some very peculiar vintage snapshots here. Makes you realise the awesomeness of film cameras and reminds me to whip my film cameras out and make use of them!

I must try this world's best mac and cheese from Martha Stewart. I love mac and cheese and my mum makes an awesome batch but I'm always keen to try new recipes every once and a while.

And the much blogged about free crappy portraits. I've sent off for mine and hopefully it will be a short-ish wait! I'm still trying to figure out how you can be a guest artist. Alana from Mrs. Alana's Miscellany did it here and I'm a little jealous to be honest!

Enjoy the new week everyone! Oh but don't forget to enjoy the last of this week..Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment