Thursday 27 October 2011

The Little Rascals

Last night my friend came around to have a lazy night watching movies and chatting like you do on a wednesday night. Why go clubbing when there are movies to watch and news to catch up on? Anyway we didn't have a movie planned to watch so I said something in that way you say something when you aren't sure the other person is going to like what you say.
"Did I mention that my sister downloaded that old movie, Little Rascals? I loved that movie but I dunno if watching it again would be silly.."
Yep that's about how my kind of hidden question went when really I just wanted to watch Little Rascals.

Anyhoo, luckily my friend was happy to watch the movie (thank god for understanding friends:).

And the review - amazing!! Too often when you re-watch a childhood favourite, they leave you a little underwhelmed. Like when I re-watched the Spice Girls movie. Yeah it was lameballs watching it again. I so wanted to love it but I just couldn't get past the aliens.

But Little Rascals was hilarious. Still. Alfalfa, Sparky and the whole gang made me chortle like there was no tomorrow even though I'm probably not in their target audience.
Some of the He-Man Woman Haters gang.
Otayyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment