Monday 17 October 2011

Remember the days of the old school yard?

I had this whole post lined up about my Year 12 days which I found frankly hilarious but as I finished writing it up I realised that it was lameballs. Apart from about 12 people at school, know one would understand what was so freaking hilarious. But it made me reminiscent of school and reminded me of my pure talents that I possessed as an infant. Yes, I was superbly talented. Superbly talented at drawing crappy pictures.

So here, for your very viewing pleasure is an awkward collection of some of my finer drawings. Hopefully these are mildly more amusing than my previous only-hilarious-to-me post. If it's not, I apologise! I really do apologise for the dodgy images of the dodgy drawings - I took these photos a while a go and I can't be bothered dragging out the pictures again.
I think what I was aiming for was Carmen Miranda but ended up with a pope with very large ears and too many teeth.

I like to think that this shows that I had a sense of irony with my drawing of an 'orange' fish, but it's probably just that I had no orange crayons on my desk.

My sister was missing the top of her head, wore nappies and had hockey stick legs. Really, she did. Well no, but she could have.

It took a lot of explaining from my sister to understand that Leo only pretended to die. The Titanic has always been tough on me.

The family of basketball headed, no necked people. And apparently I thought I had an ample cleavage in year three.

To this day I still cannot draw a decent dolphin.

I startlingly accurate self-portrait. God I hope not. 

And my gorgeous, ever neckless family. Also, dad doesn't actually have a gimp arm and nor do I have a right hypnotic eye.


And to prove that I haven't actually improved in the drawing department, here is the free crappy portrait I did in return to the one drawn for me.

The link to it is here.








No comments:

Post a Comment