Friday 7 October 2011

What I'm Listening to Now.

Lana Del Rey. Seems to have cropped out of nowhere with this amazing tune, Video Games. Seen on people's face books, blogs and twitters - it's time it made it here.

The Wine Song by The Cat Empire will forever remain one of my favourite songs. I recently went to one of their performances for the fourth time, but more on that later! Anyway this song was on the first album I bought, was at the first concert I went to and reminds me of holidays down south with friends. Lush!

And this song from the freaking awesome new movie, Crazy Stupid Love has got me falling in love. Here is Oh oh oh oh oh oh etc by Say Hi. 

And finally some new-ish Feist. How Come You Never Go There?

Enjoy your weekend peeps! And enjoy the reemergence of my regular posting because exams finished today! Hurrah!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, no...does it make me a complete loser that I haven't heard any of these songs yet!?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all! Life would be pretty dreary if there wasn't new music to discover.

    ReplyDelete